Please Read Before Requesting an Appointment Online.
- We try to see patients on an appointment basis. We do our best to accommodate a sick child the same day. We also have clinic hours to cater to busy working parents and sick kids.
- For same day appointments please call : (972) 449-9893
- If you are a new patient, please fill out the patient registration forms here and bring in your completed forms during check-in to expedite your visit. You may also upload your completed form to your appointment request.
- Online appointments will be considered on next working day. We will contact you to confirm appointment date and time. Please understand that you will be charged for any missed appointments.
- If you have any questions or need emergency advice after hours please call our answering service. If you think your child is in dire emergency please Call 911 immediately e.g. as in an motor vehicle accidents, seizure or is unconscious.
- Please remember that due to patient safety a diagnosis cannot be made over the phone. If you think your child is sick or may be in need of prescription medications, then he or she needs to be seen by a medical professional.
- The safety of our patients is important to us. We will recommend routine immunizations to keep your children from suffering life threatening diseases. If you would like to discuss getting current on immunizations, call us at (972) 449-9893.
If this a medical emergency, please dial 911 if you have any emergency such as chest pains, uncontrolled bleeding, poisoning, constant vomiting, serious breathing problems, or anything else you deem as life or limb threatening. Pediatric Associates of Frisco’s online scheduler is not for emergency treatment.