Health Insurance Accepted at Pediatric Associates of Frisco, TX
Our pediatric clinic accepts most major insurance plans along with affordable self-pay options for those with no insurance. For more information please call us or request an appointment online. We serve patients from Frisco TX, Allen TX, Little Elm TX, The Colony TX, McKinney TX, Prosper TX, Aubrey TX, Oak Point TX, Lakewood Village TX, Plano TX and Dallas TX.
Please make sure that we always have the most current insurance information on file for your children. Please remember that you have 30 days in order to add your newborn to your insurance policy.
It is very important to study your insurance policy to understand what kind of coverage you have. In particular, it is up to you to determine which visits are covered, whether immunizations are covered and which hospitals and labs are preferred by your health plan.
Please understand that the contract is between you and your insurance provider and that as a courtesy to you we submit claims on your behalf. It is your responsibility to pay for charges not covered by your insurance. If in any case you have defaulted on your payment premiums to your insurance carrier then your coverage may be cancelled. In that case you would then be fully responsible for the Medical visits and dues.
If there is a problem with payment of your bill please let us know so we can make other arrangements to help you.
- Blue Choice PPO (BCA)
- Blue Options (BCA)
- HMO Blue Texas (HMO)
- Blue Premier HMO and Blue Premier HMO Access* (HMH)
- PPO, POS, EPO, HMO
- HMO Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Open Access Plus
- Open Access Plus In-Network
- POS Open Access
- Options PPO
- Choice and Choice Plus
- Choice HMO and Choice Plus HMO
- Select, Select Plus and Select HMO
- Health Select, Navigate, Navigate Balanced and
- Navigate Plus (Require PCP selection and
- Electronic referrals)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT TEXAS HEALTH AETNA
PPN Aetna Commercial Contracts
- Aetna Select and Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Choice POS (Open Access)
- Choice POS II (Open Access)
- Elect Choice EPO and Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Health Network Only (Open Access)
- Health Network Option (Open Access
- HMO and HMO (Open Access)
- Managed Choice POS and Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Open Choice PPO
- ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred Care PPO
- Medical Savings Card
- Worker’s Compensation
- PPO ONLY
- NO MULTIPLAN DISCOUNT CARD PLANS
- SCOTT AND WHITE HEALTH PLAN COMMERCIAL